[Music]Vector- Protect the church voem.

Image
Nigerian rap artist, Vector comes through with a new rap single titled, “ Protect The Church Voem ”. The new single “ Protect The Church Voem ” is lifted from his 4-tracks new project, “ The African Mind ” EP which was released about some hours ago.                              Download

(SPORT)EPL: Mourinho wants Mbappe in Tottenham, silent on Cavani


Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho is giving nothing away on a potential exit for Christian Eriksen but wants Kylian in the club .
He said, “ For us, we are very poor on news for two reasons . One, we are not buying a player every day and second because I am the kind of guy that refuses to speak about players from other clubs so any name you can throw at me , I will always say that player belongs to club A , B or C .
“[ On a potential link to PSG striker Edinson Cavani ] I have a very good relationship with Mr Nasser and Mr Araujo , and I want to keep that relation . Good relations are based on respect and I’ m not going to speak about players from Paris Saint -Germain .
“ Unless , as my friends , they could send [Kylian] Mbappe on loan. More than that , I have nothing to say !”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CELEBRITY: Adekunle Gold and Simi reportedly welcomes baby.

ENTERTAINMENT: Davido features American female rapper; Nicki minaj in his new album.

All you need to know about mass spectrometry and the fragmentation rules